Welcome to Xavier University's online Event Management system
Planning a Campus Event? Need a Meeting Room? Thinking about hosting a speaker or conference?
The University has a new system for reserving space and approving campus events.
From here you can:
- Browse for available space in daily, weekly, monthly calendar or list format
- Log in to request rooms for almost any event or function
- Manage your requests
Managing your request through this system will give you greater flexibility in reviewing, making changes and canceling requests without having to contact the Office of Student Services - Scheduling and Reservations.
Campus events scheduled through this system are automatically integrated, reducing the need to both reserve space and submit items to the Master calendar.
Cancellation: As a courtesy to other users, if your event no longer requires a room/space, please reply to your original confirmation with an additional keyword of "Cancellation" in the subject line.
For questions or more information, call 520-5451 or email email@example.com
To Request a campus room/space:
Any department or registered student organization advisor may submit an event to the XULA Events Calendar. Once submitted, your event will be reviewed by a Calendar administrator within 3 days and notification of approval or denial will be sent to the email address you indicate in the request. Please be sure to include all information requested. Providing incomplete information will result in a delay in getting your event posted.
You must be an authorized user and log in is required. If you were a "Requester" in the former system, you already have a user profile. Just log in using your XULA email username and password. The self-help instructions below will provide an easy guide to access the new system. Then, just click "Reservations" on the top bar and select "Request" from the drop down menu to get started. See below for step by step directions on how to submit Requests.
Note for first time users: If you are a new user, you will have to email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a user profile. Student Services–Scheduling and Reservations will create an account activating your log in and password. You'll receive an email informing you that an account has been created.
Step by Step Directions for Event Requests
- Room Request -To request room space, begin by filling in the "When and Where" box on the left hand side of the page. You must fill in all red * items.
- Enter date and beginning and ending time, making sure you have listed AM and PM correctly. Note: This should represent the TRUE TIME of the event – not setup or breakdown time. Our office already has built in the time for such purposes.
- To request multiple dates (such as meetings for a semester) click the "Recurrence" button to select those dates.
- Choose "Facilities" if you would prefer to limit a search to a specific building.
- “Attendance” is required in order to make a reservation. This is only an estimate.
- “Set-up Type” helps us customize the room layout to meet your needs.
- Then click the "Find Space" button to see the list of potential rooms available that meet your criteria.
A grid of events will now appear. The shaded area denotes the room is already in use.
- Choose your requested room by clicking a green plus (+). The requested room will move to the top of the page.
- Select the "Details" tab and fill in all requested event information. Please be specific. If your group does not appear in the drop down box, click and type in the name of your department in the box provided, CLICK to search, and to add your department or student organization, close the window and return to complete the “Details” tab.
- After filling in all of the details, click “Submit Reservation” button.
You will receive a confirmation email that your request has been successfully submitted for processing.